Get in touch with our MetLife Representatives.
Call +852 2199 1000
Or simply fill out our Contact Us form online.
Facing a critical illness takes a huge toll on patients and their loved ones. Besides the enormity of the illness, there’s the nagging worry about financial costs. The MetLife 100 Times Refundable Critical Illness Protection Plan offers comprehensive protection, so if the unexpected were to happen, you can focus on what’s most important – your recovery.
|Termination occurs||Premium refund calculated as the % of total premium paid|
|Before the end of 2nd policy yr.||0%|
|Upon or after the end of 2nd policy yr.||10%|
|Upon or after the end of 3rd policy yr.||20%|
|Upon or after the end of 4th policy yr.||30%|
|Upon or after the end of 5th policy yr.||40%|
|Upon or after the end of 6th policy yr.||45%|
|Upon or after the end of 7th policy yr.||55%|
|Upon or after the end of 8th policy yr.||65%|
|Upon or after the end of 9th policy yr.||75%|
|At the end of 10th policy yr.||83.3% (100 times of the monthly premium paid)|
|Is it designed to help cover a mortgage?||
|Is it designed to provide a lump sum for loved ones?||
|Does the amount of coverage stay the same for the duration of the plan? Or provide a min coverage||
|Is it designed to have an investment opportunity?||
|How long does the coverage last?||
10 years term, issue up to age 55
|Is critical illness coverage included?||
|Can you choose the amount of coverage?||
|Coverage Details and limits||
Up to Sum insured HK$250,000 Critical Illness +
|Are both men and women eligible?||
|How much will it cost?||
|Can I pay in multiple currencies?||
|What is the age eligibility?||
|How do you apply?||
The above information is for reference only and the policy may contain exclusions. For more in-depth policy terms and conditions, please refer to the policy provisions of MetLife 100 Times Refundable Critical Illness Protection Plan.
Remarks, Exclusions, & Important Notes
• If the insured person has to undergo a covered surgery, Critical Illness Benefit is payable after the insured person actually undergoes the surgery.
• There is an elimination period and a survival period for Critical Illness Benefit. Elimination period: any signs or symptoms of the covered critical illness or covered surgery, must occur more than 90 days after the coverage comes into effect (the effective date) or 90 days after the date of last reinstatement. Survival period: the life insured must survive at least 30 days after the first confirmed diagnosis of covered critical illness, or after undergoing the covered surgery.
• This plan offers 4 different benefit levels and the coverage amount refers to the enrolled benefit levels.
• The policy will terminate upon full payment of Medical Expense Benefit.
• The above information is for reference only. Please refer to the Policy Provision of MetLife 100 Times Refundable Critical Illness Protection Plan (“the Plan”) for details.
• All insurance policies contain exclusions. Please refer to the Policy Provision of the Plan for details.
• Metropolitan Life Insurance Company of Hong Kong Limited is the insurance underwriter of the Plan and is solely responsible for all content, approval, coverage and benefit payment. Metropolitan Life Insurance Company of Hong Kong Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MetLife, Inc. in Hong Kong and operates under the “MetLife” brand.
• In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall always prevail.
© 2014 Metlife Limited and Metropolitan Life Insurance Company of Hong Kong Limited. All rights reserved.
PEANUTS @ 2014 Peanuts Worldwide
Level 20, CityPlaza 3, 14 Taikoo Wan Road, Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong
Private Companies Limited By Shares