Get in touch with our MetLife Representatives.
Call +852 2199 1000
Or simply fill out our Contact Us form online.
Now you can enjoy complete peace of mind knowing you and your loved ones are fully protected against life’s surprises. Whether it’s a minor mishap or something more serious, our “One Family Choice” Protection Plan has the whole family covered from head to toe.
|Is it designed to help cover a mortgage?||
|Is it designed to provide a lump sum for loved ones?||
|Does the amount of coverage stay the same for the duration of the plan?||
|Is it designed to have an investment opportunity?||
|How long does the coverage last?||
|Is critical illness coverage included?||
|Can you choose the amount of coverage?||
|Coverage Details and limits||
Up to HK$800,000 Accidental Death Benefit + HK$800,000 Additional Overseas Trips Accidental Death Benefit + HK$1,600,000 Accidental Total and Permanent Disability + HK$2,000 Accidental Medical Expenses + HK$800 Accidental Daily Hospital Cash Benefit + HK$2,500 Life Benefit
|Are both men and women eligible?||
|How much will it cost?||
|Can I pay in multiple currencies?||
|What is the age eligibility?||
|How do you apply?||
The above information is for reference only and the policy may contain exclusions. For more in-depth policy terms and conditions, please refer to the policy provisions of One Family Choice Protection Plan.
Remarks, Exclusions, & Important Notes
• The company reserves the right to adjust the rate of premium by giving 2 months’ advance notice to the policyowners.
• Issue age of main insured person (Age last birthday): Age 18-60. Insurable Age (Age last birthday):Adult: Age 18-70, Child:6 months - Age 18 or to Age 23 if he/she is a full-time student.
• If Accidental Death Benefit or Additional Overseas Trips Accidental Death Benefit or Accidental Total and Permanent Disability Benefit is payable for an insured person, all other coverage with respect to that person will terminate. The policy will terminate upon termination of policyowner’s benefits
• 12 different plan levels are provided in this plan.
• Additional Overseas Trips Accidental Death Benefit is not payable if Accident occurs in Mainland China, Hong Kong or Macau.
• Additional Overseas Trips Accidental Death Benefit is payable only if the Accidental Death Benefit is paid or payable.
• After the Insured Person attains age 65, Accidental Medical Expenses Benefit will be limited to one accident per year.
• Chinese bone-setting and chiropractor treatment are excluded from Accidental Medical Expenses Benefit.
• The benefit amount for each child is limited to 50% of the benefit amount for the policyowner while that for spouse is 100%.
• The above information is for reference only. Please refer to the Policy Provisions of “One Family Choice” Protection Plan (“the Plan”) for details.
• MetLife Limited is the insurance underwriter of the Plan and is solely responsible for all coverage and compensation.
• Product and services are offered by MetLife Limited, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MetLife, Inc. in Hong Kong and operates under the “MetLife” brand.
• All insurance policies contain exclusions. Please refer to the Policy Provisions for the details of all exclusions.
• In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall always prevail.
© 2014 Metlife Limited and Metropolitan Life Insurance Company of Hong Kong Limited. All rights reserved.
PEANUTS @ 2014 Peanuts Worldwide
Level 20, CityPlaza 3, 14 Taikoo Wan Road, Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong
Private Companies Limited By Shares