||Support Center||About Us||
Social Media Legal Notice
MetLife Hong Kong does not verify information posted on this site and public opinions, statements, or comments on this site are not endorsed opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views, policies or procedures of MetLife Hong Kong, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates.
USE OF SITE:
1. Your use of this site constitutes your agreement to this Legal Notice. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on the site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to the site, including this Legal Notice.
2. To Contact Us please follow the link to the metlife.com.hk that contains detailed information of our telephone numbers and email addresses. https://www.metlife.com.hk/en/customer/about-us/contact-us.html
3. Do not post materials that are confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, harassing, illegal or otherwise objectionable. We do not allow and will remove posts that infringe upon another’s rights or violate any laws.
4. If you do submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant MetLife Hong Kong and its affiliates an unrestricted, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such material throughout the world in any media. You further agree that MetLife Hong Kong is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how that you provide to MetLife Hong Kong. You grant MetLife Hong Kong and its affiliates the right to use the name you submit in connection with such material, if they so choose.
5. Web Site materials are not advice. The materials on this Web Site are not a substitute for obtaining legal, tax or other professional advice from your legal, tax or other professional advisors. By making this Web Site available to you, MetLife Hong Kong is not engaged in rendering any such legal, tax or other professional advice.
6. For your security, don’t post any personal information like your policy number, claim number, phone number, personal email address, or any unique identifying information in an online social space.
7. Do not post any links or other content that contain viruses or malicious software or otherwise violate any applicable laws in Hong Kong. Any postings of this nature will be removed.
8. Be mindful of others, the purpose of this site is to share useful information and ideas, inspire informative discussions, and educate. MetLife Hong Kong is looking for you to provide a positive contribution to our online discussions and forums. Your opinion is welcome but please keep it on topic and informative.
9. All content on this Web Site (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, videos, interfaces, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof) posted by MetLife Hong Kong, is the exclusive property of and owned by MetLife Hong Kong, its licensors or its content providers and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You may access, copy, download and print the material contained on the MetLife Hong Kong page on Facebook for your personal and non-commercial use. Any other use of content on the site, including but not limited to the modification, distribution, transmission, performance, broadcast, publication, uploading, licensing transfer or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any material or information obtained from the site, or use of the site for purposes competitive to MetLife Hong Kong, is expressly prohibited.
10. This site may contain links to other web sites, some of which are operated by MetLife Hong Kong or its affiliates and others of which are operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to you and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. We have not necessarily reviewed all the information on those other sites and are not responsible for the content of those or any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through those or any other sites. Inclusion of links to other sites should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of linked sites. Different terms and conditions may apply to your use of any linked sites.
11. MetLife Hong Kong reserves the right to block or otherwise prohibit any person from accessing or using MetLife Hong Kong’s page on Facebook for any reason whatsoever.
12. Ultimately you are responsible for the content you have posted, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such material. Neither MetLife Hong Kong nor its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates are liable for any direct, or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages that may arise from your use of this site.
13. Company Overview:
MetLife, Inc. (NYSE: MET) is one of the largest life insurance companies in the world. Founded in 1868, MetLife Inc. is a global provider of life insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management. Serving approximately 100 million customers, MetLife Inc. has operations in nearly 50 countries and holds leading market positions in Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.metlife.com.
Metropolitan Life Insurance Company of Hong Kong Limited and MetLife Limited (collectively, “MetLife Hong Kong”) are wholly-owned subsidiaries of MetLife, Inc., the No.1 life insurance company in the United States*, and private companies limited by shares incorporated and registered under the applicable laws in Hong Kong. MetLife Hong Kong is the insurer authorized by the Office of the Commissioner of Insurance to carry out long term business in Hong Kong.
MetLife Hong Kong offers innovative life insurance, investment-linked insurance, accident and health insurance to the residents of Hong Kong through bancassurance, brokerage networks, strategic alliance and direct, digital marketing channels.
For more information about MetLife Hong Kong, please visit: www.metlife.com.hk
* Based on 2013 admitted assets according to A.M. Best review July 2014
Please take a minute to review the house rules for our page:
© 2020 MetLife Limited and Metropolitan Life Insurance Company of Hong Kong Limited. All rights reserved
57th Floor, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Private Companies Limited By Shares