|Home||Promotion||Products||Advisor Support Center|
As you grow through different phases of life, your dreams and aspirations will change as well. As you strive to achieve your goals, we know you also worry about your family’s well being and future. Our Easy Term Insurance Plan provides financial security and protection for your loved ones, so you have peace of mind to live life to its fullest.
|Is it designed to help cover a mortgage?||
|Is it designed to provide a lump sum for loved ones?||
|Does the amount of coverage stay the same for the duration of the plan?||
|Is it designed to have an investment opportunity?||
|How long does the coverage last?||
10/15/20/25 years term, issue up to age 80
|Is critical illness coverage included?||
|Can you choose the amount of coverage?||
|Coverage Details and limits||
Minimum sum insured HK$600,000
|Are both men and women eligible?||
|How much will it cost?||
|Can I pay in multiple currencies?||
|What is the age eligibility?||
|How do you apply?||
The above information is for reference only and the policy may contain exclusions. For more in-depth policy terms and conditions, please refer to the policy provisions of MetProtect Series Easy Term Insurance.
Remarks, Exclusions, & Important Notes
• Automatic renewal and convertibility guarantees are subject to policy terms and conditions. Please refer to the Policy Provisions of the Plan for details.
• The maximum sum assured of the converted new whole life insurance plan is up to the sum assured of your policy of the Plan.
• Taking into account of all life coverage underwritten by Metropolitan Life Insurance Company of Hong Kong Limited, the simplified underwriting option and full underwriting without medical examination are subject to the total maximum sum assured per insured person of up to HK$2,000,000 and HK$3,000,000 respectively, subject to the issue age, nationality and residency requirements. The issuance of the policy is subject to the underwriting decision of Metropolitan Life Insurance Company of Hong Kong Limited.
• The above information is intended for reference only. Please refer to the Policy Provisions of the MetProtect Series - Easy Term Insurance for detailed terms and conditions.
• The Plan is an insurance plan with no savings element. All premiums pay for the insurance and related costs. If you are not happy with your policy, you have the right to cancel it within the Cooling-off Period and obtain a refund of any premiums paid provided that you have not made any claims under the policy. A written notice signed by you together with the policy must be received by Metropolitan Life Insurance Company of Hong Kong Limited at its Hong Kong office within the Cooling-off Period (that is, 21 days after the delivery of the policy or the issue of a Notice informing you/your representative about the availability of the policy and the expiry date of the Cooling-off Period, whichever is earlier). If you cancel the policy after the expiration of the Cooling-off Period, you will not obtain a refund of any premiums paid.
• Metropolitan Life Insurance Company of Hong Kong Limited is the insurance underwriter of the Plan and is solely responsible for all content, approvals, coverage and benefit payment. Metropolitan Life Insurance Company of Hong Kong Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MetLife, Inc. in Hong Kong and operates under the "MetLife" brand.
• The registered office of Metropolitan Life Insurance Company of Hong Kong Limited is Level 20, Cityplaza 3, 14 Taikoo Wan Road, Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong.
• In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of this webpage, the English version shall prevail.
© 2014 Metlife Limited and Metropolitan Life Insurance Company of Hong Kong Limited. All rights reserved.
PEANUTS @ 2014 Peanuts Worldwide
Level 20, CityPlaza 3, 14 Taikoo Wan Road, Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong
Private Companies Limited By Shares